- Udlu Hanson, Executive Director, Nunavut Tunngavik Inc., Iqaluit, NU
- Kylie Aglukark, Admissions Officer, Nunavut Arctic College, Iqaluit, NU
- Brent Crooks, Vice President, NCC Properties Ltd., Iqaluit, NU
- Lori Idlout, Law Student, Ottawa, ON
- Melissa Irwin, Nunavut Sivuniksavut Instructor, Ottawa, ON
The Board of Directors of the Arctic Children and Youth Foundation has changed.
Udlu Hanson is ACYF’s new Chair-Person, Melissa Irwin will continue on as Vice Chair, and Kylie Aglukark has stepped into the role of Treasurer. We thank Catherine Lightfoot for all her time and energy she gave ACYF during her time as Chair-Person.
“The important work carried out by the foundation seeks to achieve a higher standard for the children and youth of the Arctic. Ms. Hanson’s passion and insight is celebrated as she takes on this important role with ACYF. She will bring momentum to the work ahead, and identify opportunities and partnerships that challenge ACYF in carrying out its mandate,” says outgoing Chairperson Melissa Irwin.