Volunteer

We need help to fundraise.  For the Child Advocacy Centre, the government will subsidize 75% of the estimated $600,000/year for the Support Centre.  We need to fundraise the remaining 25%.

  • research potential foundations and governments
  • write applications
  • follow up with grantors

Anyone in Canada can join us.  Because this work can be done virtually, we will be happy to work with everyone with this expertise.

Why join us?

  • meet people in the Arctic
  • learn what it is like to live and work here
  • volunteer from home, at your own pace

For more information, contact the Executive Director at sclark@acyf.ca